Thursday, May 22, 2014

Intro

Howdy!

My name is David Miller and I will be studying at the University of Kigali and working as an engineer with Engineering World Health. You can find out all the details of my work at http://www.ewh.org/about/about. This is my first time blogging, and I am an engineer so forgive me if these updates are not the prettiest but I will give it my best shot!

The adventure begins tomorrow 5/23/14 and the stress/freakout moments are very frequent by now. I have packed, unpacked, analyzed everything and packed again three times already. I mean, I am about to leave the country for two months...HOLY CAMOLI! But im also very excited for the opportunity to take 3 years of engineering and put it to work. You know those butterflies that appear in your stomach whenever you are about to do something crazy exciting, those started last night for me and have not stopped. Needless to say, this is going to be an absolutely crazy experience.

I want to thank everyone who supported me up to this point. All I can ask for now is prayers and messages from you all. I will try my best to answer any questions emailed to me and I will be documenting every step of the way with pictures and videos. Thanks for the support, ask lots of questions, I will see you all when I am back July 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment